About BDO Unibank?
BDO is a full-service universal bank in the Philippines. It provides a complete array of industry-leading products and services including Lending (corporate and consumer), Deposit-taking, Foreign Exchange, Brokering, Trust and Investments, Credit Cards, Corporate Cash Management and Remittances in the Philippines. Through its local subsidiaries, the Bank offers Investment Banking, Private Banking, Leasing and Finance, Rural Banking, Life Insurance, Insurance Brokerage and Stock Brokerage services.
- Full name: BDO Unibank, Inc.,
- Short name: BDO
- Date of first business registration: January 2, 1968
- Address: 7899 Makati Avenue, Makati City 0726, Philippines
- Phone: Customer Contact Center at 631-8000, Domestic Toll-free 1-800-10-6318000 and 1-800-3-6318000 (Digitel), and International Toll-Free (IAC) + 800-8-6318000.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.bdo.com.ph
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BDOUnibank
BDO Exchange Rate – BDO Forex
1. Currencies other than USD are available in selected BDO branches only. Please click here to view list of selected branches.
2. Rates are indicative only and may change without prior notice. For updated rates, please contact your BDO branch.
3. All currencies are subject to availability.
4. BDO may reject notes that will be deemed counterfeit or demonetized.
See also: BDO swift code