DBP currency exchange rate updated today at the head office. DBP exchange rate today, DBP USD rate, DBP forex is always the question Filipinio ask. Follow this article to know exactly the exchange rate.
What is DBP?
The Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP) is a state-owned development bank headquartered in Makati City, Philippines.
It was established after post World War II in 1947 on the government’s effort through its mandate to rebuild the country’s war torned infrastructure.
It is the eight-largest bank in the Philippines in terms of assets of more than P669-billion as of 2018. DBP is also the second-largest and one of the state-owned and controlled banks along with LandBank of the Philippines (LandBank) United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB), Overseas Filipino Bank (OFW Bank), and Al-Amanah Islamic Investment Bank of the Philippines.
- Full name: The Development Bank of the Philippines
- Short name: DBP
- Date of first business registration: 1947
- Address: Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue corner Makati Avenue, Makati City, Philippines
(02) 8-818-9511 locals 2580 and 2542
(02) 8-812-2265 (direct line)
(02) 8-812-6378 (direct line)
1-800-10-3278888 (Domestic Toll Free Number)
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.dbp.ph/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/devbankphl/
DBP Exchange Rate – DBP Forex
|updated as of||12/3/2023|