BankCom currency exchange rate updated today at the head office. BankCom exchange rate today, BankCom USD rate, BankCom forex is always the question Filipinio ask. Follow this article to know exactly the exchange rate.
What is BankCom?
Bank of Commerce, also known as BankCom, is one of the country’s commercial banks and is licensed by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP). Bank of Commerce is an affiliate of San Miguel Corporation (SMC). Bank of Commerce has a network of 140 Branches and 260 Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) located nationwide, as of December 31, 2019.
- Full name: Bank of Commerce
- Short name: BankCom
- Date of first business registration: 1963
- Address: San Miguel Properties Centre # 7 St. Francis Street, Mandaluyong City, 1550 Philippines
Customer service: (02) 8-632-BANK (2265)
Domestic toll-free numbers: 1800-10-982-6000 (PLDT) – 1800-8-982-6000 (GLOBE LINES)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.bankcom.com.ph/
BankCom Exchange Rate – BankCom Forex
|updated as of||12/3/2023|