EastWest Bank currency exchange rate updated today at the head office, EastWest Bank exchange rate today, EastWest Bank USD rate, EastWest Bank forex is always the question Filipinio ask. Follow this article to know exactly the exchange rate.
What is EastWest Bank?
EastWest Bank (PSE: EW), more formally known as East West Banking Corporation, is the eleventh largest bank in the Philippines in terms of assets. It is a member of the Filinvest Group, one of the largest conglomerates in the Philippines founded by the late tycoon Andrew Gotianun. Its headquarters is at The Beaufort, a condominium building by Filinvest in Bonifacio Global City.
EastWest Bank overview
- Full name: East West Banking Corporation
- Short name: EastWest Bank
- Date of first business registration: 1994
- Address: The Beaufort, 5th Avenue corner 23rd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig 1634
Customer Service Hotline (+632) 8888-1700
Domestic Toll Free 1-800-1888-8600
US Toll Free 1-866-828-6296
Corporate Office Trunk line (+632) 8575-3888
Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit Cards email@example.com
ID & Password Support firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources email@example.com
Service Quality EWBFeedback@eastwestbanker.com
- Website: https://www.eastwestbanker.com/
- Facebook: facebook.com/eastwestbanker
EastWest Bank Exchange Rate – EastWest Bank Forex