What is RCBC?
The Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) (Chinese: 中華銀行; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: Tiong-hôa gîn-hâng) was established in 1960 as a development bank and is licensed by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) for both commercial and investment banking. It is one of the largest universal banks in the Philippines with total consolidated resources of Php 771.3 billion as of end-2019.
- Full name: Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation
- Short name: RCBC
- Date of first business registration: 1960
- Address: Yuchengco Tower – RCBC Plaza 6819 Ayala Avenue, Makati City 0727, Philippines
For Domestic Toll Free
1-800-10000-7222For International Toll Free
(Int’l Access Code)+800-8888-7222
- Email: RCBC Customer Care – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.rcbc.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RCBCGroup
RCBC Exchange Rate – RCBC Forex