What is Metrobank?
Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company (Metrobank) was established September 5, 1962, at Binondo, Manila
Metrobank is one of the largest banks in Philippines today. Currently, the bank has 957 branches, 2,345 ATM with a variety of products and attractive services (according to Wikipedia). The Bank’s business processes are assessed to be standardized according to ISO 9001: 2008.
- Full name: Metropolitan Bank and Trust Co.
- Short name: Metrobank
- SEC Identification Number : 20573
- BIR Tax Identification No. : 000-477-863
- Date of first business registration: September 5, 1962
- Address: Senator Gil Puyat Avenue, Urdaneta VillageMakati, Manila, 1200 Philippines
- Phone: (02) 88-700-700 (domestic toll-free 1-800-1888-5775)
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.metrobank.com.ph
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/metrobank
Metrobank Exchange Rate – Updated Metrobank Forex 2021
Here is the latest Metrobank foreign currency rates
Exchange rate tables: USD, EURO, Yuan, Yen, British Pound, Australia dollar,… of Metrobank are updated today.
|Currency||BUYING - Notes||BUYING - Draft||BUYING - TT/EB||SELLING - DD/TT/IB|
Rates are quoted in Philippine peso (PHP).