Philtrust Bank currency exchange rate updated today at the head office. Philtrust Bank exchange rate today, Philtrust Bank USD rate, Philtrust Bank forex is always the question Filipinio ask. Follow this article to know exactly the exchange rate.
What is Philtrust Bank?
Philtrust Bank, formally known as the Philippine Trust Company, is one of the oldest private universal banks in the Philippines. Founded on October 16, 1916, its history parallels the growth of the Philippine banking system. It is the third bank established in the Philippines, after Bank of the Philippine Islands and the Philippine National Bank. The bank is one of the businesses that was owned by Chinese-Filipino businessman, Emilio Yap.
Philtrust Bank overview
- Full name: Philippine Trust Company
- Short name: PhiltrustBank
- Date of first business registration: 1916
- Address: Philtrust Bank Building, United Nations Avenue corner San Marcelino St., Manila
- Phone: 8668-1314 (Customer Support Hotlines)
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.philtrustbank.com/
Philtrust Bank Exchange Rate – Philtrust Bank Forex
|Name of Currency||Acronym||Symbol||Buying Rate||Selling Rate|
|United States Dollar||USD||$||54.94||55.96|
|Hong Kong Dollar||HKD||$||6.9||7.32|
|South Korean Won||KRW||₩||0.04||0.05|