Kviku is one of the websites that support online loans with ID card with a rapidly growing number of new customers. With Kviku, customers can be completely assured of their short-term financial needs from 1,000 to 25.000 PHP without spending much time, simple documents and fast disbursement support.
So what is Kviku? How to register for a Kviku loan? Follow Fastloans.PH article find out through this article content!
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Kviku?
- 2 Advantages of online loan package in Kviku
- 3 Disadvantages of online loan package in Kviku
- 4 Kviku loan requirements
- 5 Kviku interest rate
- 6 How to apply Kviku loan?
- 7 Frequently asked question about Kviku
- 8 Conclusion
What is Kviku?
- Address: 18A Trafalgar Plaza, 105 H.V. Dela Costa Street, Salcedo Village Makati City, Philippines
- SEC Registration No. CS201918702.
- Certificate of Authority No. 3169
- NPC Registration No. PIC-000-786-2020
Kviku supports fast loan package with only ID card ranging from 1,000 to 25.000 PHP to meet the financial needs of many customers with different purposes such as:
- Accommodation fee
- Tuition fee
- Cash on bank installment contract liquidation
- Other personal expenses …
With Kviku, new customers who register for the first loan are entitled to the 0% interest rate policy for 14 days and preferential interest rate for old customers.
The principle of reviewing loan application at Kviku is based on a customer’s credit score when looking up CIC history, then deciding how much a loan limit.
Advantages of online loan package in Kviku
Unlike other forms of unsecured bank loans, online loans at Kviku do not need to prepare cumbersome documents such as salary statements or household registration.
With Kviku, customers only need to prepare ID card and bank account or ATM card to be eligible to apply for a loan.
If you are worried about the disbursement time, you can rest assured, Kviku commits to process, review and disburse the loan within 1-2 hours.
When borrowing Kviku, customers can register for a loan with a limit of 1,000 to 25,000 PHP and can be paid within 180 days.
This is an advantage that not all units can meet. To support new customers, Kviku applies a policy of 0% interest rate and a maximum loan limit of 5.000 PHP for the first loan.
Finally, when borrowing money online at Kviku, customers can be completely assured that all personal information and loan documents will be completely secured by Kviku.
Disadvantages of online loan package in Kviku
Besides the advantages mentioned above, Kviku still has disadvantages such as: The loan limit cannot meet the group of customers with high loan demand of 30.000 PHP or more.
At the first loan, Kviku could not approve a full limit loan to check the credit of the customer.
Besides, Kviku also restricts disbursement for customers with bad debts.
Kviku loan requirements
To borrow Kviku, customers only need to meet the following basic conditions:
- Kviku supports Filipino citizen aged 20 – 55
- Government valid ID, but better if you can present supporting documents like payslip, COE, ITR, company ID, DTI (if self-employed or with business).
- Your mobile phone number is not blocked.
- You have registered on the website.
Repeat borrowers can be automatically approved. Kviku loan limit and term You can borrow from PHP 1,000 to PHP 25,000.
- For first time borrowers, you may be approved for a maximum of 60 days.
- For repeat borrowers, you may be approved for a maximum of 180 days.
Kviku interest rate
That being said, for the first 2 weeks the applicable interest rate is 0%, which means that if you close your application within 14 days of disbursement, only the principal will be closed.
After this time, the interest rate is calculated as the average interest rate applied by online loan support units with a daily interest rate of 0.16%.In each specific case, including loan limit, installment loan period, the interest rate may change. Customers should contact the Customer Care department to update the exact interest rate.
How to apply Kviku loan?
Easy apply Kviku loan with the simple steps
Step 1: Fill in the application form online
All you need to do is fill out our simple application form on the website, take a picture of yourself and your document
Step 2: Wait for approval
In a few minutes, you will receive an SMS with a decision on your application
Step 3: Receive your money instantly
Your money will be transferred to your bank account within 60 minutes
Frequently asked question about Kviku
What company is Kviku?
Kviku is a brand operating in the financial sector specializing in supporting online fast loans of Kviku Lending Co. INC.
What is the loan limit at Kviku?
Kviku supports loans with a limit of between PHP 1,000 to PHP 25,000. Kviku automatically increases the available loan after the payment of the previous one. The succeeding loan will be available immediately after the repayment of the previous loan.
How long is Kviku loan period?
The loan contract at Kviku has a term of 60 days to 180 days.
Will late Kviku loan payments be penalized?
You may incur additional penalties if you do not pay off your loan on time.
Should we borrow Kviku fast loan?
To consider whether to borrow money at a certain application or website? Do we need to consider factors such as reputation, interest rates, limits or the disbursement process fast?With Kviku, customers can register with peace of mind because of the following advantages:
– Kviku is a reputable brand in the financial sector;
– Approve applications and disburse quickly in 1-2 working hours;
– Loan limit is among the highest for online loans;
– Publish interest rates and service fees;
– Support loan settlement at any time;
Is Kviku a scam?
No scam Kviku, why do we confirm this?
– Firstly, information on loan interest rates, installment payment period, service charges … are publicly disclosed before disbursement.
– Second, in the appraisal, review and disbursement process, never signed any papers or documents, so Kviku is the unit that bears more risks.
– Finally, Kviku is not an underwriter, which means that all information such as the switchboard, website, and contact information with Kviku are publicly available to customers.
If not repay Kviku, is there any problem?
There will be no problem, it is on the legal aspect because during the loan process, there is no document or loan contract signed at all.But customers and contact numbers will be constantly called by Kviku’s debt reminder to liquidate the contract.This will affect your work and life as well as your loved one. So if you borrow, it is normal to pay back.
When calling to verify Kviku staff will ask what?
Many customers, after completing their documents, have a Kviku employee call, what will they ask?Below I will summarize some of the questions that are most often asked when calling for customer appraisal:
1. Ask for ID information including ID number, date of issue.
Single or married status.
2. Information about the job, such as which company, how long has it been? How much income? How much do you spend each month on that income?
Loan package with ID card at Kviku converges the elements of an easy to borrow loan app that is convenient, fast and simple. With Kviku, customers can easily borrow from 1,000 PHP – 25,000 PHP through just a few basic steps.
In this article, Fastloans.PH has provided detailed information about Kviku as well as guiding customers to apply for online loans at Kviku. Hopefully your loan application will be disbursed.