In the article introducing Swift code of Metrobank, we have learned about Swift Code’s definition and information related to the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication. In this article, Fastloans.PH will provide you with information about BDO swift code, also a member of this association.
Table of Contents
What is BDO Swift Code?
First of all, let’s learn the basic information of BDO:
- Full corporate name : BANCO DE ORO UNIBANK, INC
- Code Swift Code of BDO is defined as: BNORPHMM
BNOR: is the abbreviation name in English of BDO
PH: stands for Philippines
MM: local identification code regulated for Philippines
Advantages of using BDO Swift Code
In payment transactions or money transfers, the use of the BDO swift code has many outstanding advantages such as:
- High security and safety, as committed by the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication)
- When making transactions, all banks use Swift Code code, this is the identity of each bank, not only BDO
Functions of Swift Code code of BDO banks
BDO swift code is the identity code of the BDO Unibank, and is required to provide in all international transactions. So in what cases is the BDO swift code used?
First, it is in payment transactions with accounts opened at BDO bank on international e-commerce sites such as Amazon, Ebay or Snapdeal …
Next, in the activities of transferring / receiving money from International to Philippines or vice versa, information of the BDO swift code will be required to complete the transaction.
For example, when a relative transfers money to you from abroad through BDO, the remittance receipt will require to provide the following specific information:
- Recipient’s name.
- Account number at BDO / ID number.
- Beneficiary Bank Name: BDO UNIBANK, INC.
- Address: 7899 MAKATI AVENUE MAKATI, MAKATI, BDO CORPORATE CENTER
- Bank code BDO (SWIFT code): BNORPHMM
Through this article, Fastloans.PH has provided you with the most accurate BDO swift code, as well as the functions and advantages of using BDO’s swift code in payment transactions or transfers, deposits. Hope this article has brought useful information to you.
In addition, Fastloans.PH is also a loan support unit with low interest rates, diversified online loan forms. Customers can refer to fast money loan products during the day, online loans just need ID.