If you’re looking for a credit card, RCBC credit card is the way to go. They offer various perks like cashback and bonus points on your purchase. Plus, they give you an introductory rate as long as you pay off your balance in full every month. If you are curious about RCBC credit cards, scroll down to read more about them!
Table of Contents
What Is A RCBC Credit Card?
With the vision of improving life quality, the RCBC Bankard provides you with the most gratifying credit card experience by including features such as better financial planning, upper protection, and a pleasant shopping experience.
Financial planning is crucial
Moreover, customers can use the card for almost anything in life. Those distinctive advantages and privileges offer clients more power over their expenditures.
What Are The Types Of RCBC Credit Cards?
Here are the four types of RCBC credit cards and their benefits:
Visa Infinite Card – Provide limitless buying opportunities in foreign locations.
RCBC Visa Infinite Card
Visa Platinum -Live a favored lifestyle.
World Mastercard – For the prestigious who seek excellence and sophistication throughout their lives.
Black Card Platinum Mastercard – A renowned card for people who are focused on their careers but also want to enjoy the finer things in life.
Diamond Card Platinum Mastercard – An association card that enables you to donate automatically.
JCB Platinum – The combination of prestige and benefits.
Hexagon Club – A perfect way to enjoy a life full of benefits and perks.
YGC Rewards Plus Program – Enjoy awards for each insurance and banking activity.
UnionPay Diamond Card – For travel lovers that often visit China.
Gold & Classic Card
RCBC Gold card
Flex Gold Visa – Provide with a slew of enticing perks young experts.
Gold Card – For those who are climbing the corporate ladder.
Flex Visa – Support millennials to attain all their goals in life.
Classic Card – For young experts who are financially self-sufficient.
Landmark Anson’s Mastercard – The combination of the benefits of a credit card, a rewards card, and a discount card in just one bank card.
RCBC Landmark Anson’s Mastercard
Wilcon Mastercard – Aids in the construction and protection of your dream house. Have you always wanted to perform some renovations? This card will assist you in that purpose!
LJC Mastercard – Provide an unrivaled dining experience with a wide range of dining incentives.
Mango Mastercard – Get all the fashion-forward purchasing benefits right now with the card!
Sta. Lucia Mastercard – The first shopping center card that allows you to earn benefits and refunds, as well as free movie tickets and savings all year-round.
Phoenix Mastercard – Take advantage of adrenaline-pumping lifestyle benefits.
AirAsia Credit Card – Offer free airline tickets!
Secured Card – The card for those who need it right away.
Why Should You Use RCBC Credit Cards?
Using RCBC credit cards is the best way to enjoy endless rewards redemption and free travel insurance coverage up to 100.000.000 PHP.
For shopping lovers, you will enjoy a convenient online purchasing experience on the RCBC website. You can also get 0% interest on large-ticket items or shopping abroad when using one of these cards for your payment!
With EMV technology security and access to innovative financial management tools, you will be able to keep track of all aspects of life, such as your information on a transaction or your spending habits.
What Are The Eligibility Criteria For RCBC Credit Card Application?
The compulsory conditions to be eligible for the RCBC card:
- A Filipino citizen (or a resident of the Philippines) that is at the minimum age of 21.
- Apply as the main credit card owner.
- The lowest-earning level of $180,000 per year (or $250,000 per year for the BPO industry employee).
- Have a landline phone in your home, office, or company.
What Are The Documentary Requirements For RCBC Credit Card Application?
For a smooth application, RCBC requires applicants to complete the following documents:
For employed applicants:
- Original Certificate of Employment (COE) within six months that contains yearly income information. The document must have the authorized signature of the Human Resources Group signatory to be valid.
- Government-approved ID to verify your identity.
- Income Tax Return (ITR) or W2 with Bank Seal or BIR.
- Newest Pay packet indicating monthly pay or Original Certificate of Employment.
For self-employed applicants:
- Either of these documents: W2 BIR or a Bank Seal, the most recent audited financial report with BIR, a photocopy of your ITR, or a Bank Seal.
- Government-approved ID to verify your identity.
5 Steps to Apply for an RCBC Credit Card
Step 1: Determine if you are eligible for an RCBC credit card.
Step 2: Obtain the qualifications we have just mentioned above.
Step 3: Decide the type of credit card that best suits your needs.
Step 4: Submit your application on the RCBC website.
Step 5: Next, select Apply Now once you have chosen your desired option. The Data Privacy, Declaration of Credit Card Fees, Customer Undertaking, and Declaration, Charges, Installments, and Rates will appear in a pop-up box. Tick the I Accept checkbox and the verification box.
In this step, you have to fill in the needed details in the subsequent section:
- Provide your birth date.
- There is a box containing the options for a current credit card owner from another bank, an established RCBC depositor, employee, or self-employed. Read and tick on your appropriate.
- In the drop-down box, choose your company and input your gross annual income.
- Fill in your last name, middle name, and first name.
- Provide additional private info, including your TIN/SSS/GSIS number and educational background.
Financial and Employment Information:
- Enter your career and the position you recently held.
- Input your company name and its nature.
- Provide the location and contact information of the operation and the time you have worked there.
- Pick your occupation category under the financing details section.
- Specify the name you wish to appear on your bank card and the location to which RCBC should deliver the card.
Step 5: Double-check and upload your specifications
You need to do the video confirmation and upload your requirements. Therefore, we recommend you accomplish this step on your laptop equipped with a camera.
Make sure that your place receives enough light with no other people behind you. Ensure your face is exposed clearly. If you are wearing a hat, face shield, face mask, or other facial coverings, remove them all. Finally, follow the video’s instructions.
How Long Does It Take For RCBC Credit Card Approval?
The shortest free credit card processing time could only take three banking days. You can receive your new credit card in between 7 to 10 business days once RBCB approves your application.
RCBC credit card is one of the most secured credit cards in the Philippines. Applying for a RCBC credit card is simple, which only takes five steps to complete. The document requirements are minimal, and the approval time is relatively fast compared to other banks.
We hope that this post has provided you with enough information for your credit card decision and a smooth application.