A credit card is an important tool that everyone should have. There are so many types to suit your needs and preferences, and among these wonderful tools is the one from PSBank. A PSBank credit card is a great means to make purchases and also one of the easiest ways to get approved with only average credit scores.
If you’re looking for a new card, check out this blog post and learn more about what PSBank offers!
Table of Contents
What Is A PSBank Credit Card?
A PSBank Credit Mastercard is a great card for anyone who needs to manage their expenses and enjoy the benefits of having an account. There’s a free, lifetime membership that you can’t beat!
This type of card does not require an annual fee for a lifetime. With this PSBank card, you can pay for simple daily needs. It helps you cover expenses and provides installment plans, exclusive perks, privileges, and flexible payment schemes that give you more value to what’s in your pocket!
A PSBank Credit Mastercard
What Features Are There In A PSBank Credit Card?
- Contactless card: It’s easy, quick, and secure! The technology enables you to make fast and easy payments without having your card signature on daily purchases worth around Php2,000. It allows for quicker transactions anywhere within a terminal’s range that has this feature enabled.
- No annual fee for life.
- Chip card technology: This PSBank card aims to safeguard your financial stability. It uses chip technology, which is effective in preventing fraud because of cloning.
- Value Extra Services
- Supplementary cards: Give your loved ones a piece of the action by sharing many card benefits. You’ll be able to manage their spending and keep an eye on what they’re up to, too.
- Balance Transfer: PSBank Credit Mastercard is a great option for people who want to improve their cash flow with the consolidation of all of their card balances. It has simple installment terms: 6, 9, 12, 18, and also 24 months.
- Cash Rush: PSBank provides a quick and easy way to get cash when you need it, no matter where you are. You just need to call PSBank and ask for the Cash Advance PIN number 88-700772.
- Available channels for payment:
- Branch Payments: Metrobank and PSBank
- MegaLink ATMs
- For BancNet Member Bank Depositors: BancNet Online, BancNet ATMs
- PSBank Mobile and PSBank Online
A PSBank ATM
Why Should You Use PSBank Credit Cards?
PSBank credit cards can be a useful tool in your pocket, thanks to the various benefits they bring to customers.
They’re available in more than 23 million outlets displaying the Visa/Mastercard Logo all over the world.
0% Installment Program
With the easy-to-use 0 percent installment program, you can pay for your big-ticket things such as appliances or tuition with no worries. You’ll have access to a wide range of merchant establishments. 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, and 24 monthly installment terms are available.
24-Hour Customer Service
Calling MCC’s 24-hour Customer Service will make you feel relieved because there is a dedicated team taking care of their customers. Whether it be here in Metro Manila or abroad, there are all types of card concerns that can help you. Just dial 88 700 772 or 80087000707 if you’re abroad.
Secure Shopping Online
This is a great way to keep your card safe when you shop online. The FREE service requires you to provide the password and an individual message in order for purchases authorized by this tool, so be sure that only those who know about it can use it.
Paperless Statements (MSOA)
You’ll be able to view your account’s monthly statement by email.
The TXT facility is a quick and easy way to get information on your account. It notifies you of the statement balance, available credit limit as well as outstanding balances, all from just one button push! To get access to the ‘M TXT service:
- Here are the keys:
- Sends to:
What Are The Eligibility Criteria For PSBank Credit Card Application?
- At the age of 18-70 years old
- Income at least P180,000
- Landline number
- Valid TIN, SSS, or GSIS number
- A valid photo-bearing government-issued ID with date of birth as well as signature
What Are The Documentary Requirements For PSBank Credit Card Application?
- Acceptable / Valid ID
- Items proving income (PhP180,000 per annum or PhP15,000 per month in minimum)
- Signed PSBank Credit Mastercard Application Form
a. Proof Of Identification
- Valid Government – Issued IDs include:
- Digitized Professional or Non-Professional Driver’s License
- Digitized Postal ID
- Company ID
- SSS or UMID
- GSIS E-card
- NBI Clearance
- OWWA or OFW E-Card
- Philippine Identification
- Person with Disability ID
- Philippine Government Issued Passport
- PhilHealth Card
- Police Clearance
- PRC License
- Record Book and Seafarer’s Identification
- Senior Citizen ID
- SRRV Card or Special Resident Retiree’s Visa
- Voter ID
b. Documentation/Proof Of Income
- You need a copy of your newest Income Tax Return duly stamped and/or a signed copy of Form 2316 from your employer. The minimum gross basic annual salary requirement amount should be PhP 180,000.
- It is a must to submit a payslip for three months after this application date in case an ITR/W2 is absent.
The requirements below may be necessary for expediting application:
- Payslip for the last three months
- Certificate of Employment (Top 1,000 Companies – name, position, employment date, and Gross Annual Income of at least PhP180,000)
Billing Statement of alternative banks’ credit card/s (must be principal cardholder for one year in minimum).
For Self- Employed
- Duplicate of the newest Audited Financial Statement (the previous year with a minimum annual taxable income of PhP180,000)
- Duplicate of SEC or DTI business registration
For Foreign Members:
- Duplicate of Visa
- Duplicate of Alien Certificate of Registration (ARC)
- Immigrant’s Certificate of Residence
How To Apply For A PSBank Credit Card
To apply for a PSBank credit card, what you have to do is go to the bank and fill out an application. You need to bring with you several supporting documents like Proof of ID (driver’s license, or passport, etc.), proof of income (certificate of employment, payslips, and tax return). The PSBank Credit Mastercard asks for an annual salary of ₱ 180K.
After completing the credit card application and submitting supporting documents, the bank will check and look into whether or not to approve it. In case approved, the bank will set the limit for your new line of credit based on both factors, like income and current worthiness with lenders.
How Long Does It Take For PSBank Credit Card Approval?
As you prepare enough for your next adventure to the bank, it will not take much time to get approval provided that all the documents you submit are right and valid.
A PSBank credit card is a great option for those looking to make their everyday purchases more convenient and secure. If you’re looking for a great credit card that offers everything from rewards to no annual fees, then PSBank may be the right choice. We hope this article helped you understand more about what sets these cards apart and how to apply today!