Life and society are developing day by day, material and spiritual demands of human beings are increasingly high. Money is the tool to help us satisfy those needs. However, with large expenses, cash is a problem with many limitations. For that reason, credit cards were born as an alternative to carrying too much money with you.
Credit cards in general and Metrobank credit cards in particular are a payment tool that helps customers experience a modern lifestyle, satisfying their needs everywhere.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Metrobank credit card?
- 2 Conditions and procedures for applying for Metrobank credit card
- 3 Metrobank credit card types
- 4 Why should you use Metrobank credit card?
- 5 Summary
What is Metrobank credit card?
Credit card is an alternative to direct payment. This form is based on the reputation and trust of customers. When using a credit card, customers do not have to pay directly in cash immediately after purchasing. Instead the bank will advance money to the seller and the cardholder will pay the bank after the transaction. Credit cards allow customers to install payments in their accounts by installments.
A credit card is issued after the credit card is approved by the credit service provider and can then be used by the account holder for payment at stores that accept the card. When making payment transactions at stores, users must commit to pay the card issuer. This does a commitment by the cardholder by signing the card’s detailed bill or entering a pin code
And Metropolitan bank is one of the leading banks in Philippines that is constantly growing with professional development and operation. And the Metrobank credit card is always a great choice for users and has many attractive advantages. Join us to learn about this card through the article.
Conditions and procedures for applying for Metrobank credit card
Metrobank credit card egibility
- Age from 18 to 70
- Must be a Filipino citizen or a foreigner who is a permanent resident in the Philippines for the last two years
- Have two different telephone numbers (home,mobile phone,and business telephone number)
- Must be a regular employee at let 6 months or if self-employed with business operating for at least two years
- Residence or Office Address must be within any area where a Metrobank branch is located
Metrobank credit card requirements
Photocopy of any of the following photo-bearing government issued IDs with date of birth and signature (SSS, TIN, Passport, Driver’s License, Company ID)
Photocopy of any of the following income documents
For Employed, any of the following:
- Copy of the the latest Income Tax Return (ITR) duly stamped as received by the BIR or its authorized agent bank (BSP Circular No. 472 as amended) and/or the employee’s copy of BIR Form 2316 duly signed by the employer.
- Copy of last 3 months’ payslip from date of application.
- Original Copy of Certificate of Employment (COE) (Only for Top 1,000 Corporations – must contain name, position, date of employment and Gross Annual Income
For Self-employed, any of the following:
- Copy of the latest Audited Financial Statement (AFS) with bank or BIR Stamp.
- Copy of latest Income Tax Return (ITR) duly stamped as received by the BIR or its authorized agent.
For existing Credit Cardholder with Other Bank:
- Latest Billing Statement of Credit Card/s with at least 9(nine) months as principal cardholder.
For Foreigners, any of the following:
- Proof of Income or Employment AND a Copy of Alien Certificate of Registration(ACR)/ Immigration’s Certificate of Residence (ICR) or VISA.
Metrobank credit card types
- Metrobank Classic
- Metrobank Gold Card
- Metrobank Classic
- Metrobank Femme Signature
- Metrobank Peso Platinum Mastercard
- Metrobank World Mastercard
- Metrobank M Free Mastercard
- Metrobank M Lite Mastercard
- Metrobank Toyota Mastercard
Metrobank credit card application
Step 1: visit Metrobank Credit Card website
Step 2: Complete your Contact detail
Note: in this step you need to choose the card type, if you are not sure about the features of the card, you can go to this page to compare all the credit card products.
Step 3: Fill in your personal detail
In this step, you need to provide your detail address, relative information,…
Step 4: Fill in other details
Step 5: Complete the application
Why should you use Metrobank credit card?
In addition to features such as prepayment, charge later, online payment, Metrobank credit cards have many other outstanding features.
More safety when using Metrobank credit cards
When using the card, customers do not have to worry too much because they have to carry a lot of cash and still enjoy shopping and transactions anytime, anywhere.
In addition, the safety of the card is very high, losing the card does not mean losing money if the subject contact directly and promptly with Metrobank. Metrobank credit card has an embedded chip to protect you from credit card fraud.
Many benefits when using Metrobank credit cards
Not only bring customers satisfaction with their safety when using their cards, Metrobank credit cards also have a lot of benefits for users such as:
- Spend first, pay later, interest free up to this 45 days
- Pay a minimum of 5% of the monthly usage amount
- Payment for goods and services at all units that accept visa cards such as supermarkets, restaurants, hotels, airline ticketing agents, hospitals …. in Philippiens and more than 200 countries around the world.
Metrobank credit card – a tool to make transactions much easier and convenient.
The article wants to provide customers with the most basic information so that customers can understand more about the benefits that this “card” brings as well as the conditions and procedures for owning it. Sign up today to receive amazing deals.