FINTECHNOLOGY, INC (FundKo) is a subsidiary of a multi-industry corporation in the Philippines. It is well-known for being a safe and fast platform for borrowers to get financing help from lenders simply.
But whether or not this company provides a reliable platform in the Philippine market? Let’s explore the detailed data about FINTECHNOLOGY, INC. in this article!
Table of Contents
About Fintechnology, Inc. (FundKo)
FundKo is the firm’s Philippine subsidiary of Guevent Investments Development Corporation (GIDC).
The company provides a reliable and efficient platform for borrowers to easily and quickly receive financial support from creditors.
Get Meaningful Investment At Fundko!
Is Fundko legal?
According to the law regulation, any Philippines company working in the finance field must receive the SEC’s permission.
You probably refer to lists of trustworthy companies that have been checked on the SEC’s official website address: address sec.gov.ph.
- LIST OF LENDING COMPANIES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY;
- LIST OF FINANCING COMPANIES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY.
However, Guevent Investments Development Corporation was not listed in registered organizations with the SEC on the official website.
If you would like to register for this company’s loan services, remember to check all information and materials because they can be unsafe!
|Min amount||Max amount||Min terms||Max terms||Rate|
|15000 PHP||250000 PHP||90||365||0.05 per day|
|Fundko provides loan services to various ages from 20-65.||The range of reviewing time lasts from applying the form to getting the receipt.||No|
Example of calculating interest and loan payments
|TERM||10 days||20 days||30 days|
|LOAN AMOUNT||10000 PHP||10000 PHP||10000 PHP|
|INTEREST AMOUNT||500 PHP||1000 PHP||1500 PHP|
|TOTAL REPAYMENT||10500 PHP||11000 PHP||11500 PHP|
Development of Fundko
Guevent is a multi-industry company whose growth covers the entire Philippine archipelago with diverse businesses and is a section of the Domingo M. Guevara, Sr. The major advantage is its reputation and stable working environment.
This corporation was established in the first 60s of the final century to improve service quality, providing new services and goods all over the Philippines.
This Philippine company is famous for investing in many different fields such as cars, electronic equipment, and other devices, but nowadays the specialization of the subsidiary is also credited.
Features of Fundko
- Creditors regularly get payments, and interest follows the deadline of the loan repayment.
- The rating service depends on the risk level and each individual.
- The FundKo platform will receive the loan then transfer it into the account of borrowers in just two days.
- Make a profit from the expense of the borrowers and creditors, mediation services.
- The company is a financing bridge between borrowers and creditors, which benefits you with flexible loan services and the most favourable conditions and terms.
- The company is licensed to operate under the registered name of Fintechnology, Inc. and receives permission from the SEC.
- The quick and smooth platform for online lending money service.
Get a Safe Loan At FundKo!
- The personal information of all clients is highly secured.
- The company ensured security for these activities of borrowers and creditors.
- Fundko carries on borrowers’ examination carefully about the developing rate and debt repayment ability.
- The platform is intermediate to gather borrowers and lenders to meet all of their demands with the most favorable and flexible terms.
High technology facilitates effective operation for our company.
Want to get cash fast and easy?
See also: Zazu – How To Choose Right Loan
About Fundko personal loan
You may earn 250,000 pesos in just about one year.
Below is easy instruction about the steps you will need to know:
Who can get FundKo personal loan?
The requirements of a borrower consist of:
- Permanent official staff in a certain company.
- Age from 20-65.
- Work or live in the regions as follows: Pampanga, Bulacan, Cavite, Davao, NCR, City, Lucena, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal.
- The minimum net payment is PHP 20,000 per month.
You have to submit the following forms filled out as follow:
- Two national identity cards.
- Confirm the last invoice in the signature item for the borrower.
- The newest monthly references/payrolls from the working company.
In addition, we may require other documents before getting approval for the loan.
How it work?
|1. You need to fill online form and then send the filled application to us.||2. Wait for us about 20 minutes to review your form and then make our final decision.||3. We are guaranteed that you will get money into your account quickly.|
People of what age can get a loan?
Philippines citizens between the ages of 20-65 years old.
How exactly do you protect my data?
Fundko guarantees not to disclose other parties unless obliged by law and ensures the security of your personal information. Customers’ data is delivered securely and is solely used to support credit processing.
How to get a loan?
- Access the site «FundKo»
- Click the term and amount of the loan.
- Select the “Apply now”.
- Fill in the online form (Remember to accept the loan terms)
- Receive the money into your selected bank account.
|Head Office Address||3rd Floor Guevent Building #52 D.M. Guevara St. corner Calbayog St. Mandaluyong City, Philippines|
FINTECHNOLOGY, INC offers a fast, safe and reliable connection for borrowers and creditors. By providing a portion of your money for multiple loan services, you can not only support more borrowers but also certainly get monthly returns.
Don’t forget that you can get an online loan on the website «FundKo» besides offline service. To register for our online loan, all you need to do is fill out a short application form in just a few minutes.
Thank you for reading and keep in mind to stay tuned for our next post!
Want to get cash fast and easy?