Simple profile only requires ID card, online registration without meeting, does not prove income that are the advantages of today’s loan apps.
But you are worried because you do not trust the loan app, or have not yet grasped the most prestigious loan application?
So in this article, Fastloans.PH will provide more information about Tala loan lending app.
Table of Contents
What is Tala loan?
Tala Philippines is a technology fintech company and a a legitimate online lender that’s registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission which provide the financial support for Philippines people. Everyone can easily get the online loan with fast process with Tala loan.
Tala loan has global branches in countries like India, Mexico, Philippines, Kenya. Based on their international experience, they aim to provide the better service to the customer.
Tala loan allows Filipinos who own the Android device to easily get online loan anytime and anywhere regardless of their credit history.
Name: Tala Financing Philippines Inc.
SEC Registration No.: CS201710582
Certificate of Authority No.: 1132
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Address: TIM Building, Osmeña Highway cor. Arellano Street, Makati
Tala Philippines loan limit
The loan limit is depend on your loan history
- First-time borrowers: you can borrow from PHP 1,000 to PHP 2,000.
- If you make a timely repayments and frequently borrowing you can take loan up to PHP 15,000.
Tala Philippines loan interest and term
The interest of the loan depends on your repayment term
- If repay within 21 days the interest is 11.4% to 13.3% and tax
- If repay within 30 days the interest is 15.2% to 17.1% and tax
Ex: if you get PHP 2,000 in 30 days, you have to repay PHP 2320 to PHP 2360. The payment include the service fee at PHP 304 to PHP 342 and the applicable tax at PHP 16 to PHP 18.
Tala doesn’t charge an early repayment penalty, so you can repay your loan in advance.
What are the consequences of not paying your Tala Loan, you might wonder. There will be an 8% late payment fee added to your total loan balance if you fail to repay your loan seven days after your due date.
The advantage of Tala loan
- Easy requirements: Tala only require valid ID with suffice (can be replace with: Passport, UMIS/SSS ID, PRC Card, Driver’s license, Voter’s ID)
- Fast approval process: get cash 10 minutes once the application is approved
- Various cash disbursement method: via bank account, Padala Centers, Coins.ph
- Diversified repayment options: Coins.ph, bank account, 7-Eleven,..
- Secured data: four-digit PIN code, all of your personal information is safe
How to apply Tala loan app
It only takes 5 mins to apply for the loan with Tala Philippines, follow these steps below
Step 1: Download the Tala App
Search and Download Tala App on Google Play.
Step 2: Apply for a Loan
Register your information in the app with just some easy form
Step 3: You’re Approved
Congrats on your first Tala loan! Choose where you want to cash out and get your loan within a day.
Frequently asked questions
Tala loan requirements?
What do I need to apply for a Tala loan?
You only need Android phone and a valid ID or alternative documentsto apply for a loan. No bank account or collateral required.
How can I repay?
You can repay the loan at Cebuana, M Lhuillier, 7-Eleven or Coins.ph. You can repay in partial payments or full payment.
How can I get cash with Tala?
Once your application have been approved, you can choose to receive the money from padala centers (Cebuana, Palawan, M Lhuillier & LBC), your own bank account, or the Coins.ph app.