The Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company, commonly known as Metrobank is one of the largest bank in Philippines.
During the development process, this bank has contributed a tremendous capital to the state budget.
So what is Metrobank, which products and services Metrobank provide?
All answers will be in the following article.
Table of Contents
What is Metrobank?
Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company (Metrobank) was established September 5, 1962, at Binondo, Manila
Metrobank is one of the largest banks in Philippines today. Currently, the bank has 957 branches, 2,345 ATM with a variety of products and attractive services (according to Wikipedia). The Bank’s business processes are assessed to be standardized according to ISO 9001: 2008.
- Full name: Metropolitan Bank and Trust Co.
- Short name: Metrobank
- SEC Identification Number : 20573
- BIR Tax Identification No. : 000-477-863
- Date of first business registration: September 5, 1962
- Address: Senator Gil Puyat Avenue, Urdaneta VillageMakati, Manila, 1200 Philippines
- Phone: (02) 88-700-700 (domestic toll-free 1-800-1888-5775)
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.metrobank.com.ph
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/metrobank
Refer: Metrobank banking hours
- First Metro Investment Corporation
- First Metro Travelex
- First Metro Securities Brokerage Corporation
- Orix Metro Leasing and Finance Corporation
- Philippine Axa Life Insurance Corporation
- Manila Doctors Hospital
- Metrobank Card Corporation (formerly Unibancard Corporation)
- Charter Ping An Insurance Corporation
- Philippine Savings Bank (PSB)
- SMBC Metro Investment Corporation
- Toyota Financial Services Philippines Corporation
- Toyota Motor Philippines Corporation
- Toyota Manila Bay Corporation
- Toyota Cubao Inc.
Is Metrobank Bank reputable?
Is Metrobank reputable? Should you trade at Metrobank? Is Metrobank scam? Is it safe to deposit and borrow money at Metrobank? This is something that any customer choosing a bank is interested in.
In fact, Metrobank always focuses on customer-focused development, sustainable growth and professional management. Up to the present time, there have not been any complaints or confirmations by the financial agencies about Metrobank’s failure or fraud. During the years of enduring operation, Metrobank is also very honored to receive many prestigious awards:
- Best Companies to Work For in Asia, HR Asia
- Best Managed Bank in the Philippines, The Asian Banker
- Best Trade Finance Bank – Philippines, The Asian Banker (3rd year in a row)
- Best Corporate & Investment Bank, Asiamoney
- Corporate Governance Award, Institute of Corporate Directors (2nd year in a row)
- Best Service Provider – Cash Management – Philippines, 2019 Asset Triple A Country Awards
- Best Investor Relations Company, Corporate Governance Asia
- Best Securities House (Bank Category), PDS Group
- #2 Best Fixed Income House, Fund Managers Association of the Philippines, Inc.
- Best Managed Funds of the Year – Peso Medium-Term Bond Category, CFA Society Philippines
- Rated by Philippines Report in the top 10 most prestigious banks in our country
- Best Transaction Bank – Philippines, The Asian Banker (2nd year in a row)
- Best Foreign Exchange Bank – Philippines, The Asian Banker (2nd year in a row)
- Remittance Product of the Year – Philippines, The Asian Banker
- For many consecutive years, he has been in the top of the most transparent businesses
- So you can completely rest assured that Metrobank is very reputable, clear and professional.
Currently, Metrobank branches and transaction offices are widely distributed across the country with 957 branches and transaction offices. In which, the bank is distributed in mainly areas.
Metrobank main products and services
Metrobank offers a wide range of financial and banking products and services to individual and corporate customers such as:
Metrobank Time Deposit
Above are very important information about Metrobank that you need to know before choosing to use this bank’s services. Wish you control your finances and transact successfully and smoothly!