Akulaku supports simple and fast online loans with just an ID card, with just a few steps on the application you can easily receive an amount of up to 4.000 PHP after just a few minutes of registration.
Table of Contents
What is Akulaku?
Akulaku is the first e-commerce application to support installment purchase, online loan without credit card in Philippines developed by Silvrr Vision Co., Ltd. Akulaku is present in many countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines … including Philippines Akulaku helps customers shop online with installments without a credit card. In essence, Akulaku is like online shopping apps like Lazada, Shopee … but in addition to the instant payment method, Akulaku allows users to purchase online installments on the app without any paperwork. Company Information Akulaku
- Located in: Ortigas Building
- Address: 24F, IBP Tower, Jade Dr, San Antonio, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Phone: +63 2 5304 9120
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AkulakuPhilippines
- Website: https://www.akulaku.com/ph
How to get cash on Akulaku?
To borrow money online on the Akulaku app, you must register for an account and be confirmed by Akulaku that your profile has been successfully registered. After successful account registration, you will be given a credit limit, which varies from person to person and up to PHP 5.000. With your credit limit granted, you can make purchases or installments on Akulaku and get a cash loan very easily.
Akulaku loan requirements
- Philippinesese citizen aged 18-50 years old
- Just need a valid ID card
- Have a bank account to disburse
Loan interest rate on Akulaku
Akulaku application loan interest rate will be based on credit score. The higher your credit score, the lower the interest rate will be. This interest rate will be published in details on the Akulaku application when you apply for a loan. According to Akulaku loan calculator, for a loan term of 8 days, the interest is only 5%, while for 15 days, the interest is 7%. Sample Loan Calculation:
- Loan Term = 8 Days
- Loan Amount = ₱2,500
- Interest & Processing Fee = 7%
Total Payment = Loan Amount x 1.07 Wherein: ₱2,500 (Loan Amount) * 1.07 (Interest and Processing Fee) = ₱2,675 (Total Repayment)
Akulaku loan limit and loan term
With the Akulaku app, you can quickly borrow up to 2.500 PHP online. If you are the first time subscriber, Akulaku only allows you to borrow up to PHP 1.000 in a period of 15 days. After paying the first loan on time, from the second time onwards, Akulaku will automatically increase the loan amount to 2.000 PHP, 3.000 PHP and 4.000 PHP with a payment term of 15 or 30 days.
Why should we choose Akulaku
Buy Now, Pay Later
Buy the things you want, pay later using your Credit Limit! Terms & Conditions apply.
Secure and Convenient Payment
Experience a hassle-free payment process on Akulaku. Settle your payment through multiple online and offline payment channels.
We deliver your items at your doorsteps for FREE without minimum purchase required.
Settle your bills on time in just a few taps using the available credit limit on your account.
Mobile Top-Up on Installment
Stay connected whenever and wherever you are. Top up your mobile with SMS, Call, and Mobile Data package on installment.
Game Credits on Installment
Stay ahead and level up your game! Get game credits on Installment for more than 30 game outlets.
Instructions on how to get installment loan on Akulaku
Step 1: Download the Akulaku application
Akulaku currently supports both Android and IOS versions.
Step 2: Sign up for an account
- After downloading the app successfully, click “CREATE ACCOUNT” to register for an account
- Enter your phone number then press “Send” to receive the OTP. Enter the OTP sent to and click “Next”
- Enter the OTP then click “Next”
- Enter your password, referral code if any, then click “NEXT”
- Enter your password then click “Next”.
- So you have completed the account registration step.
- Next, to update information, on the main screen select Menu “Credit” to register a credit limit. After successful registration, you will receive a maximum credit limit of up to PHP15.000 and a coupon of PHP 300 for purchases.
- To subscribe to this limit, you need to update personal information, contact information, career information and download ID card photo.
- Update personal information including first and last name, gender, year of birth, industry, education level, connect to your Facebook account then click “Next”
- Next you need to enter your contact information can be: father / mother, spouse, brother / sister, friend or aunt.
- Then press “Next” You complete information about your current occupation.
- Choose the right industry or choose the most relevant industry.
- Akulaku will call back to confirm the information.
- Please answer exactly what you are doing.
- After completing the registration information, click “Continue” You can see that the limit you can buy on installments, borrow money online is 15.000 PHP. However, only after your registration information has been approved will you be able to use this amount.
- Activate the limit by sending an ID photo and voice recording and then send it through the application. Click “Continue” to proceed with uploading ID photo, you need to prepare ID card
- Take a photo you hold your ID card (note the camera matches the photo frame and ID card frame), enter the ID number below and take a 2-sided photo of your ID card and click “Next” to go to the next step.
- You record by reading the number displayed on the screen of the Akulaku application. After reading, press the record button to save and complete the registration.
Step 3: Authenticate information
After completing the registration information, the application will notify successful sending. Successful application notification. Within 2 working days, Akulaku will call back to verify the information. Akulaku works on Saturdays and Sundays so please pay attention to the phone. Once your account is verified by Akulaku, you can easily purchase all products on the app on installments. And you can also borrow cash on Akulaku for up to 2 , and receive money in just a few minutes. Account has been activated successfully
How to repay Akulaku loans
Akulaku supports monthly installment payments or loan payments with a variety of payment methods. Forms of payment in Akulaku
- Domestic ATM / Internet Banking card
- International card (Visa / Master Card)
- Convenience store
- Bank transfer
If you pay at a convenience store, or make a bank transfer, keep your receipt after making the payment. With forms of payment by Internetbanking or International Card you will be updated with the fastest payment on the application.
Frequently asked questions about Akulaku
What is Akulaku?
Akulaku is a mobile shopping app, goods are as diverse as other sales channels, merchandise on Akulaku has a clear origin and prices are similar to other sales channels but the advantage is that there are many promotions and incentives for consumers. The highlight on Akulaku is that it offers you a way to purchase on-app installments of all products without any paperwork.
How to register Akulaku?
The steps for registering a new Akulaku account include:
1 – You need to Download Akulaku app then enter phone number and password for quick registration.
2 – Register credit limit by filling in information, contact, occupation and ID photo on the application.
3. Akulaku authenticates the information and sends the Coupon into the app, which you use when shopping.
How can I increase my credit limit?
By buying products and paying your bills on time, you will gradually increase your limit. In addition, you can increase your credit line by sharing your information.
* Note: The system will automatically approve limit increase if your credit score is good.
How do I pay for my order?
Akulaku has 4 means of payment at the moment including: Payment via Momo wallet COD (payment on receipt) Pay with Bank Card, Payoo Convenience stores Payment via Internet Banking In addition, Akulaku accepts bank transfers for installment payments * Note: If you pay at a convenience store, please keep your receipt after completing the payment. Reference: MoMo offers coupons 500k for new customers 2020
What is the installment date?
Installment payment will be made by customers on the refund date 7 of each month. In case when the customer places an order before or on the 25th (eg January 25), the customer will pay the first installment payment on February 7 on 7 months. In case an order is placed on 26th onwards (eg January 26), the customer will refund the first installment payment on the 7th of the following month, which is also March 7th
What if I pay late?
The Akulaku app does not recommend that you delay your payment, so you need to make the payment on time and you will be charged an extra fee if the payment is later than the payment date. Also note that your credit score will be deducted due to late payments.
Can I check the goods upon receipt?
Yes, if the item is defective or incorrect you can return the delivery staff. Akulaku will resend you the replacement product immediately Reference: Buy by installments on Akulaku A – Z
How much upfront do I have to pay when I order?
Depending on the product purchased, you only need to pay from 15% to 30% of the order value to receive the goods to use.
Products will be delivered to home – Free shipping nationwide.
How long will the return process take?
Usually the return of goods will take an average of 5-7 working days, but mainly depends on the carrier, courier service and also depending on the customer’s address.
How to get product advice?
You can contact Akulaku’s customer service call center: (02) 5304 9120 to 29
Note: Only customers who successfully register the credit line can purchase by installment payment. At this point, I have partly answered the questions of those who want to learn about Akulaku, wish you a successful akulaku registration!
With the explosion of technology, the number of online shoppers is increasing rapidly, so online shoppers should try the Akulaku app for its convenience. Akulaku supports simple installment payments and flexible payments at home instead of going to electronic centers to check in from other financial channels. With its outstanding strengths, Akulaku is promising to be one of the competitors to compete with other e-commerce applications. Above is the most detailed guide on how to quickly borrow money online on Akulaku, hopefully the article gives you an effective and safest financial solution for you to handle your urgent cash needs.